Friday, November 21, 2008

christmas lists

Ok well I have been recruited to add our christmas ideas and I've been meaning to do that for a few weeks now but haven't gotten around to it..now we are on our way to Ca too to help Thain's friend with a booth and hopefully go to the San Diego zoo and beach and I forgot what I had written down but I'll give ideas that I can remember to give all buying something to work with for now :). Sorry for the late response. Thanks to all of you for your beutifull letters for Amanda's book gift they are priceless to me and bring back great memories...I conveniently don't remember any attacks with a vacuum though ;)>. I loved what you each said for that, it was a great gift to get and means a lot to me so thank you!

Thain:
(He's a tough one to buy for :))
Shoes : Nike size 13 1/2 if they have or 13 should work, likes one's with red or blue in them.
Black Socks: (the gold toe one's at costco he has but they have been getting holes in the toe
so he doesn't want those again but thin black dress socks like that.
Gift Certificates: Home depot, Sears for tools, he likes Red Lobster and movies we go to
to the ones in layton Utah the most. Cinemark and AMC, I believe.

Jill (me):
Black Sweats: (or Navy blue or Burgandy ) Pants L or XL....depending on how they size.
and hooded zip up sweat shirts L or XL.
Tooth brush heads: Round head Oral B? just the heads for my electric tooth brush
Cute shirts or sweaters: size L or Xl burgandy is one of my fav colors to wear or light
blue.
Pjs: Size L or XL.
Nice snow boots: Size 8 1/2 wider if have or just not too narrow
Snow shoes: I wear size 8 1/2 in shoes or 9 works too if no half sizes available
A nice cd mix of good songs
Richard Paul evans newest christmas story on Audio Cd's not christmas box but one I
I think came out last year..I have all christmas box one's
just looked it up stories I don't have and would want by
him are: The Gift, The dance, Grace, christmas carol and
The Tower.
A pull out OVER desk drawer for computer : Good luck though I haven't had any luck
finding one for over desk for lap top as we don't have a
under desk area.

Amber:

Cute earrings
Cute shirts: She's about a size 13 in girls...?..
Bath and Body stuff
Tipinyakis resteraunt (sp?) gift certificate
Victoria secrets body spray: Romantic wish, she likes the same on I like and use :).

Heath :

Game stop certificates: A video game trading place here I think it's nationwide?
Video games: I'm not sure what ones though so a gift certificate for wherever... they go
to walmart a lot, so that would work
Sorry not much help with those.. but these are just ideas I know of right now to help..
whatever works and with amber and Heath don't spend much or go to great lengths it's just a thought and works with the numbers right now but as they aren't much involved or expect much it's just a thinking of you kind of thing....
Love to all and a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)
Love the Anderson's.

3 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Yea, Jill! Thank for the ideas! Now we just need Jeremy and Kathryn's! Since they plan to be here tomorrow, I will work on them! (J&K - that's your warning to prepare!)
I talked to Tania last night: they plan (she thinks!) to have the Dunlap Christmas at their house and on the Saturday following Christmas Day, so the 27th. If you will be able to attend and would care to bring something, let her or me know. Her e-mail address is:
tania@springvalleyranch.com She asked me to bring dessert.
Wishing each of you a great Thanksgiving, and can't wait to see you!

Justin said...

Thanks Jill! That list has already come in handy for our Christmas buying plans. It is about time we start the actual Christmas buying...

Alisa said...

Thanks Jill! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!