Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Utah.

Hope everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving. We missed seeing all the guys and families and loved getting the email from Cris on Costa Rica. We had a really good time visiting with Mom and Dad though. We miss them all ready and look forward to Christmas to see everyone :). Here's some pics I have from this week-end.



Nate doing really well in his Santa race and Thain and Heath racing in the go carts.









Mini Golfing champs. We all did well, The Blaine's where way ahead of us but Mom, Dad, Thain and I were all within a few points. Thain won with 52, then mom and Dad tied with 53 and I took up the rear with 54.












Amber and her friend 4 wheeling up at Jen and Nate's beutifull place. Cute moment with Emily and Deven.















Nate, Ben and Deven sledding up when we all went to get our trees, I love having a real tree. Thanks Jen and Nate :).









2 comments:

Alisa said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Susan Dunlap said...

Beautiful, Jill! I was thinking on the way home this afternoon that I would that I would blog too, but you did a great job! Don't forget the great movies Thain rented for us: Indiana Jones, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and Les Miserables. Dad and I have decided we need to see more movies!
Much more to say - I will try to address tomorrow. Love you all!