Sunday, November 9, 2008

John, Cris, & family living in their new addition!

John is showing Dad their new TV which is HD and beloved by the entire family!
John and Brianna welcome us into their new family room. The leaning bifold doors will be installed in front of the laundry machines out of sight to the right.
Looking from the sliding glass doors from the outside toward their kitchen and front room, I am told by Aiden to see where they sit to watch movies!
Their shower still needs the glass enclosure to be useful! Just beyond the shower to the right is their neat walk in closet! To the left is their master bedroom.
Cris is busy fixing us a delicious turkey feast! They are still awaiting the glass fronts to a few of their cabinets.
Do you recognize the sofa? It looks so nice in their front room, which now seems so spacious! The red chairs are from Anita and very comfortable! It was a cold evening but toasty with their wood stove going!
Brianna is showing off her new bed which she got from her maternal grandmother! She and Cris will be decorating her room with butterflies and flowers!
Chewy feels completely at home on Cris and John's bed. I understand so does all of the family!

I guess our visit wore out the two guys! (The little one is hamming it!) The entire family has been so very busy organizing and cleaning and decorating. I know they look forward to showing it to each of you when you visit Paradise!

5 comments:

Justin said...

Awww! Thanks so much for the tour Mom. It really does look like they all have a little more room to breathe. I think I said this before, but I can't wait until I can see it (and all you Paradise Dunlaps) in person!

Alisa said...

Wow...it's like a whole new home! I'm looking forward to seeing it at the holidays as well.

Susan Dunlap said...

I love to check the blog and see some action! Thanks you two! I can't wait to see all the non Paradisians!

The Blaine gang said...

Beautiful! I agree, it looks like a brand new house! I am also excited to see it in person. Thanks Mom for the tour! Love, Jen

Jill And Thain said...

that was really neat to see. Thanks mom. I'm looking forward to seeing it and all bieng together for Christmas, Oh Thain wants me to tell the John Dunlaps he would be happy to help them re-plant their yard and everything too. Hope you and Colby have a great time in Costa Rica, Cris, I've heard great things about it and hope we are able to go someday after all..wish we could come now but I hope it's a really great trip for you! Love to all and thanks again Mom for the pictures!