Wednesday, November 12, 2008

John Dunlaps Christmas lists

Howdy All! We are moving in still, but it was fun to have Mom and Dad as our first official dinner guests. Most of our friends are afraid of Chewy so they don't just drop by like normal people's friends do. There is still so much to do, so bring your paint brushes in December. We've moved so much even since Mom and Dad were here. I'm trying to decide colors and how to or if I should even recover the dining room chairs. Window covers, paint scheme blah, blah blah....It has seized to be fun. I am going to wait on some things until it is fun. I can't figure out the picture thing so I'll wait and get some stuff on when John and I both have more patience. Thanks Aunt Candy for the Europe treats! Can I bring anyone back a crocodile from Costa Rica? I guess they are officially caiman, but I'm not too excited to see any on our boat excursion or white water rafting....I'll check out all the great spots and pick out a house for Summer 2010. Anyone up for that? I really got on here to do Christmas stuff....so here it is...
Christmas lists:
Colby Fall Out 3 (a PS3 game), i-tunes gift card, clothes (he wears a 32x32 pants) or adult large, Shoes size 12 1/2. Fitted hats...size 7 5/8. He is a big fat head (okay, not so fat, but big....) GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM as I look up at him...He likes sports related clothing- Teams would be Cal, Ohio State, Penn State, 49ers, Saints...
Brianna- Clothes !!! We've arrived at that point. Her favorite colors are red and black. She wears a 12, child large or shoes size 4 1/2. Hair ribbons, socks, a hamster (she tried for a snake, but daddy said no) She is getting away from High School Musical, but she likes music too. She has an ipod shuffle. Movie passes (she shares my love of going to the movies) She also has a Nintendo DS if your up for games for that. She like the Sims series. Her room is pink, purple and yellow with a flower and butterfly theme. Anything for that would be great.
Aiden- He loves the Hulk right now. I rented the movie and am in trouble for not just buying it. He has some of the Galactic heroes and a Batcave. He likes "men" like Colby did, so anything to play with like that. Also loves to color-so crayons. Books...His room will be SpongeBob when all is said and done, anything for that... He wears a size 4T. Anything Disney as always...dinosaurs (we are looking forward to some museum in Boston with dinosaurs our friend showed us pictures of...)
Cris-Nothing. I just finished moving everything.....Clothes would be nice-skirts size XL ...a nice black sweater. Black photo frames (I'm going that route) I like movie passes, dinner out stuff like that...Joanne's gift card for material to decorate....
John- Lego star destroyer battleship at Target (its the only thing he's told me), books (third book in a series (something about coming home...at the church book store about WW2), soft socks, clothes-dockers 40x32 black pants, i pod gift cards, stock market to go back up, kids to listen to him....Best Buy gift certificates, Redding referees to die, winning lottery ticket, Target gift cards...he can't be serious for a minute.
I'm off to bed and will get on in Costa Rica and let you all know how things are going there. If there is a tutorial somewhere on how to post pics, let me know....Love to all....Cris

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Costa Rica would be awesome in 2010...everyone knows Alisa likes the tropics! You are going to have a blast. Justin's pictures from his trip are really amazing.

Thanks for the Xmas ideas.

Looking forward to seeing your new addition! We're not afraid of Chewy but Zoey might be =).

Justin said...

Thanks for the list Cris! Most amusing list to read yet. The crocs (I just looked up pictures of caiman and they look too small to be what we saw down there, hmmm) were awesome to see in Costa Rica. We drove over a bridge that had about a oh 23 billion crocs underneath. Very impressive. I'm looking forward to the seeing the pictures you guys take! Enjoy your trip!

Speaking of pictures, here is a tutorial on how to post pictures:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=41641

Just copy and paste that link to the url window.

Unknown said...

Hi Justin and
Alisa; I am seeing if I can least leave a comment.

The Blaine gang said...

Yeah! I love the ideas! Sorry if the last birthday clothes were too small... :( We'll do better for Christmas. Yes, I say wait to decorate until it's fun. Everything looks so nice right now just as it is! (From what I see of the pictures). Why would they be scared of Chewy? He's only the size of a large man! He also has the sweetest looking face. I just can't see that being scary. :) Love, Jen

Susan Dunlap said...

Congratulations on your post! Can't wait to see your additional changes - I found that it definitely takes awhile to sort everything out and make it home again! I'm still tweaking it here!

Yes, by all means check Costa Rica out, especially the areas not near Justin's bridge and not in any way friendly to crocs! Let those who wish go find them elsewhere! Have a great trip!