Sunday, September 28, 2008

Visit home and Other ramblings from Jill

Pics pics pics :). I was just recently
home for a week and had a great time
visiting with Mom and Dad, I got to
get a pedicure with Mom and Sarah and
go shopping for my birthday and play
poker with Mom and Dad and Jeremy
and Kathryn and visit with John and
Cris and Colby and Bri on Dad's birthday
and got to take Bri out for a fun day
for her birthday and see the rennovations
coming along on John and Cris's house. :).
I'm so glad I had that time with everyone
but ended up missing Thain a lot too. He's
doing better and better with his troat and
nose surgery. He had been not eating much
for awhile and it hurts him to swallow too
much or talk too much after awhile but he's
getting better and better. :). We went up
to visit with some of his family yesterday and
are getting ready for Europe in wich we are leaving on this Thursday! Yikes it's
coming up quickly. Well anyhow I didn't take many pics of the goings on lately but
I took some pics of John and Cris's rennovations
thinking that others would like to see them too but I think now everyone has but
anyhow here they are there's some cute one's of some of the John Dunlaps and
Jeremy and Kathryn anyhow and as they don't post as much it's fun to see more of
them! :). Also maybe it will give me some more blogging points for the big blogging contest! :)>






2 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Thanks for sharing the great pictures and narrative! I so enjoy hearing about your doings! Very glad Thain is better! How did your eggs turn out?
We wish you both a most interesting and fun trip to Europe and look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your pics upon your return!!

Justin said...

Thanks Jill for posting those pictures! Cris showed us a couple of pictures of the house addition on her camera when we were down there, but it is so much nicer to get a larger resolution view of them!