Monday, September 15, 2008

2009 Calendar

So, Jill told me to hurry up and assign the calendar out. Bossy, bossy! Look who's taking my place in the family... :) Anyway, here it is. If you don't like, then you be in charge. :)

I am assigning everyone two months. I think it would be fun if at least one month was Hawaii pictures, because so many of you have such gorgeous pictures. Your other month do as you please. Also, make your own family the stars of your months. That way no one complains about the picture selections. Not that you do, but it's a fair way to do it.

The deadline is Thanksgiving. If I don't get anything from you by then, I'll design your pages for you for a nominal fee.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, you are all invited out here again. I will miss John and Cris (because of Costa Rica and Disneyland) and Jeremy and Kathryn (I am assuming it's your year with the Slocums), and anyone else who can't make it. All are welcome though.

Here it is:

January and July: Mom and Dad
February and August: John, Cris, Colby, Bri, Aiden, and Chewy
March and September: Jen, Nate, Emily, Ben and Deven (not Tiger, since no one thought he/she was cute)
April and October: Jill, Thain, Spunks, and Anderson clan
May and November: Justin, Alisa and Zoe
June and December: Jeremy, Kathryn, and Calla and ? Sorry, I forgot Kathryn's dog's name

Sound good? Email me your pages if you please. That worked great last year. Mom, you can create your pages out here on my computer if you would like. Just email me your pictures you want to use before you come. Or you can get one of your computer savvy kids to tutor you over the phone and do it at home if you would like.

Happy calendar making. Love, Jen

10 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Yea, Jen! Sounds good to me and well thought out! Dad wants to edit my picture picks, so guess I'll let him! You can bet that I will be counting on help from my super talented offspring. I will try e-mailing the pictures before Thanksgiving! Kathryn's dog's name is Lexis (spelling?). I don't think it's the same as my car, Lexus! Dad and I are certainly looking forward to the new calendar, but always regret moving past the current gems!

Susan Dunlap said...

Ummm, Jeremy has made known to me the error of my fantasies! I do not own a Lexus! Maybe in my dreams!

Susan Dunlap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Dunlap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Dunlap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Dunlap said...

Jeremy: HELP! How do I get rid of the duplicates?????

Justin said...

Ok, to set myself straight: the theme of the months is us (Alisa, Zoey, and me in our case)? One month full of Hawaii us, one month full of rest of the year us?

I am just going to have one giant picture of my face for both months.

Jill And Thain said...

Bossy!!! psht. I'm the perfect one remember! Perfect and bossy just can't coincide :). No real offense taken :). It sounds good to me. We have the main theme be pics of us right but we can pick other ones of everyone that we like? or no just only our families? Cause I don't think I want to see just Justin's face for two months no offense Justin of course :). Hey also who deleted all those comments they must be juicy if they were deleted I want to read them :)

Susan Dunlap said...

No, all my deleted comments were exactly the same as the one published! I have no clue as to how I managed that!

The Blaine gang said...

I think a page of just your face would be fine Justin as long as you are making a real funny face. The kids loved your picture for your birthday last month on our calendar. :)

Maybe you are thinking of your next car Mom...