Monday, September 15, 2008

End of summer fun!

I hope this will let me post more pictures! But it's not. So I guess I will publish this and try to add on and if that doesn't work, start a new one!

Dad and I have had a fun few weeks! From helping Cris celebrate her birthday; spending four blissful nights on Lake Shasta in the Diplomat houseboat and Dad catching 1 bass and oooooodles of large trout and salmon; returning to Paradise and meeting and falling in love with Zoey (of course we enjoyed the company of Alisa and Justin as well!); to watching Brianna play soccer (as goalie even!). The water level on the lake was low, but didn't dampen any of our activities! Justin located a geo...... (I forget the name of it) using co-ordinates from a web site with help from Zoe on a hike at Bille Park. Who knows what order the pictures will appear, but here they are!

3 comments:

Justin said...

Yay for spelling Zoey right! (At least once.) :)

The thing we found was a "GeoCache" pronounced Geo'Cash. Though I always say Geo'Cage. Go to www.geocaching.com to find out more.

We had such a great weekend down in Paradise and are missing all you Paradise folk!

The Blaine gang said...

What was in the geocache? I spelled Zoey wrong too, sorry!

Justin said...

I forgive misspelling Zoey. I am sure we have been guilty of misspelling a child's name here and there.

There were a bunch of knick-knacks, old toys, and most importantly a log to sign to prove we were there. Speaking of which, I need to "sign" the on-line log for that find!