Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Dad!

We missed you Blaines, Justin, Alisa, and Thain! Dad, Granny, and Jill sharing the day made for quite a party! Dad had fun with the poppers from not Jill, but Jeremy and Kathryn!
Jeremy is stuffing the contents back in so Aiden can do one too! In the meantime Aiden and Jill and Cris and gang discovered that waving cards could really make the confetti fly!
Now we are ready to play hand and foot again with a shuffler that works! Hope you can join us while it still does!
This wasn't quite the big pop everyone was expecting!
Jeremy bringing in the cake should have been the first photo, but ............! We had a very yummy Costco vanilla cake with vanilla cheesecake filling and chocolate frosting after feasting on fresh apples with caramel and/or peanut butter dip, enchiladas, chile rellenos, Spanish Rice , and a salad bar. It was a fun evening which I want to share with those unable to make it! We thought of you and remembered the great recent visits we had with you! Just a reminder that you can click on the pictures and make them big!
Hmmmm, do you think if I offer a bonus gift at Christmas to the one contributing the most blogs and/or comments we could get more participation?????

6 comments:

Justin said...

Aww, looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have been there!

I am all for the extra gift bribe. Do Alisa and I count separately? If not, we have this in the bag...

Justin said...

I think I should automatically win seeing as I am the only one to comment or do anything on here in the last few days... Right!?

Jeremy said...

right

Justin said...

Thanks Jeremy!

Alisa said...

Hey! I comment too...and Jill is the queen of the long comments/posts.

Looks like a fun party! Wish we could have been there. Thanks so much for the thank you card, glad you(Dad) are enjoying (or will enjoy) the book. Zoey appreciated her hug!

I'm just now catching up with blogs since I was out of town last week.

Jill And Thain said...

aww thanks alisa, unless of course that's like too long :)>. Sometimes I think I ramble and put too many pics as is...but I love the involment you and Justin give to it so I would vote for you both! No problem. I love hearing and seeing what's going on with everyone's lives! Thanks so much Dad and Mom for including me too. I had a good time and it meant a lot to me to have that time with you and all the Dunlaps that I got to see :).