Friday, September 19, 2008

Paradise Fun Time

Just wanted to post a few pictures from our great trip to Paradise. I hope Jill and Thain are enjoying their trip as much as we enjoyed ours!

First, here are a couple picture of an up and comping soccer star:

Second, here are a couple pictures of a couple of cute nephews with a cute puppy. I hope Colby's football playing friends doesn't see what a softie he is.


Finally, let me finish with a resubmission for our cutest picture of the cutest pet competition:

This picture is my current wallpaper on my computer and I worry (in a good way) every time I see it that Zoey is going to reach out and give my face a big lick.

2 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Terrific pictures with great expressions, action, and "precious moments"! These are the makings of a great photographer! It's 10:00 pm and we hope Jeremy and Kathryn are having a safe trip up! Thain had surgery on his nose and tonsils today and won't be able to join us this weekend. Now I want to check Justin's BD picture! Love all the adoreable Zoey pictures, but my favorite is still the 'Tornado Zoey' picture sent by Alisa.

The Blaine gang said...

GREAT pictures!