Monday, September 29, 2008


23 of Dad's class of 1968 Veterinarians came and after 40 years many had changed! Luckily they meet every 5 years so they are still recognizable to each other. Name tags helped too!






















































We're at Pt. Lobos and Dad is talking with Dan Blake, one of his closer friends.




Our room overlooked the Pacific Ocean and for a brief couple of hours it wasn't foggy. Unfortunately that wasn't when I took a picture!




We drove by our first home at 549 Jesse James Drive in San Jose. We only lived there for about a year and a half and were glad to find it looking well cared for. We could see over the side fence an apple tree Dad had planted 38 years ago with nice apples on it!


This picture is dedicated to Jennifer and Benjamin. There were several tanks of jellys, and this is one of the poisonous ones.


We had a wonderful time! I don't imagine there is much interest in these, but I decided to share them anyway to let you know what we were up to! Now we would love to see more of yours! Just every day happenings: walking or feeding your dog, the family eating pizza, taking out the garbage, asleep on the sofa ------ it doesn't matter! Dad and I so enjoy seeing you!!!!!!
Some things I'm hoping to see: Alisa, your Washington DC trip; Jen, how about a picture of your canned peaches or anything the kids are doing? Jill, how about your open suitcase with clothes everywhere or Thain's missing tonsils? John and Cris, your new kitchen cabinets or Colby in uniform at a game? Jeremy and Kathryn, your kitchen rearranged or the dogs playing or getting the mail or the trees changing color; Justin, more Zoey! I should pick on Nate and Thain too! Some of you are great with your contributions, but your mother is greedy and wants more!!!!! Love to each of you!
Sorry about the huge space between a couple of the pictures. I tried many things but nothing worked. I've learned before if I leave it, the whole blog disappears!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Neat pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Justin said...

No interest in them?! I really enjoy seeing new updates and I really enjoyed seeing this one! I felt like I took a trip down memory lane with you guys. I remember seeing a picture of the San Jose house, but I think it was in black and white. It is nice to see what it looks like today.

Jill And Thain said...

I too enjoyed them, that's what I like seeing parts of all the familys lives and what they are up to! Thanks! I would post a picture of my paking but as I haven't started yet theres not much to post...I better start today though! Thanks for the pics Mom!

Susan Dunlap said...

Thanks you three! I so appreciate your comments!