Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation Photo Theme #1

Hey all. I hope you are all recovering from being back in the real world. It was a hard shift back to reality for me, but all the more reason to look forward to next year's vacation! I had a great time and appreciate what everyone's personalities brought to the trip.

I was going through some vacation photos today and I was thinking it would be fun to have a theme for a photo posting where we could all contribute. We could simply post all of our pictures, but that would probably be overwhelming and take more space than we have on the blog's servers!

So here is my idea: Post one picture (from the many you probably took on the trip) that you feel best fits the theme. I don't think you can post photos in the comments so just post your own blog with the same title as this one when you post your own picture. For this posting the theme is: "10,000 words", a picture that tells a story.

Here is my contribution to the theme:

I already have a couple more ideas for themes in mind and will post another one if there appears to be any interest in this idea. So, post away! I would love to see what images everyone took and how you interpret the theme.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

That's a cool idea...I'll have to think about my choice.

Susan Dunlap said...

Ahhhh I can't get my picture up! Love the idea - will try again tomorrow! Great picture and idea!

Unknown said...

Good Idea, hope Colby or Cris can help put pictures up.

Love, Johm.

They started on our House, Big hole in the wall has half of our kitchen is gone.

Justin said...

Thanks for the compliments guys!
Mom- Don't see your picture up yet! Let me know if you have a problem I can help with.

John- Definitely get Colby or Cris to post a pic!

Exciting news on the house being worked on! It has been awhile since I have seen your guy's place, it will be completely different next time I get the chance. Make sure to post a blog about how the building goes!