Thursday, July 31, 2008

10,000 words? how about 10,000 pics :)

Ok sorry I couldn't pick just one either and I have a lot more really good ones that don't tell much of a story are we doing a theme number two, how about great couple or family shots? Also I was thinking of just making a dvd of my favorites from the trip and sending one to everyone so that you all could have the ones you like or want. I will do that soon if I can. I enjoy seeing all the pics you all got too :). Thanks everyone. Love ya.





6 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Super choices! Where are you and the John Dunlaps in that last photo? I almost chose a picture from that fun/funny crazy after dinner gymnastic evening also... Count us in if you do the DVD of pictures! Also I like your ideas for the next theme!

Justin said...

Great pictures Jill! I know where they are in that last photo: the blow hole thingy not too far from us. It was sad to see the big dynamited square region that used to be an even bigger blow hole!

I was thinking about making a DVD too, maybe we can all just make one and bring them at Christmas and then make master copies then...

I like Jill's idea too. We should start up a new theme soon.

Susan Dunlap said...

Aha! Ditto! Ditto!

Alisa said...

Crazy Dunlap night! That was fun! Justin and I need to make key lime pie again sometime since it makes the Dunlap's go crazy.

Amanda said...

Hello Dunlaps!
I have been enjoying your blog for sometime now, and am finally admitting it =). I think it's so great that you got the whole family together in Hawaii - I'm so jealous! I love the pictures too...did you guys ride in the helicopter?! Very cool.
Well, I hope all is well for each of you, it's so fun to see what your up to - blogs are awesome!
Love,
Amanda

Justin said...

Hi Amanda. Thanks for the kind words. Blogs are pretty fun stuff!