Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ok I am doing mini posts because I don't know how to add the pictures without it doing it's own thing at messing up my layouts. The whole picture thing is giving me fits! I need some tootalige from Jeremy or someone soon :). Anyhow though here are some pics of us in mexico. We had a great time. laying around the pools, catching crabs to play with them (Thain below)...

dancing at a guaymus mexican club the music was enough to blow out your ears almost seriously after they were hazy for a good 10 min. but we had a good time swing dancing and watching the locals kick up thier feet...


We had a great time in and even got to swim with the dolphins! It was really neat
we interacted with them for 35 min or so and then rode them.

We went with Thain's parents and his sister and brother and his brother's daughter and husband. On the left is Thain snorkeling. We found a really great snorkling spot (not were this was taken though and went snorkeling and scuba diving.


We enjoyed some great walks on the beach as well and pretty sunsets, sleeping out on the boat one night, yummy dinners and 4 wheeling. It was hot but not too bad. It's a fun spot we should all go sometime but even though we've been busy like crazy we are excited to go to hawaii soon too and have more fun beachy activities and play with you all. :). Please exuse these really crappy layouts but I'm not sure how to fix it.

2 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Hi Jill! I was beginning to wonder if you'd gone back to Mexico or fallen off the face of the earth, as we hadn't heard from you! Now I know why! Those are terrific pictures and explanations - you all look so happy as do the people with you! I highly recommend Jeremy and Justin as I couldn't have gotten mine up without them. They even know how to help when I can't even explain my problems clearly! One week and one day from today......! Whoopee! I can hardly wait to see all of you!

Alisa said...

Looks like fun!