Wednesday, July 2, 2008

local fun

Ok forget this it's all in the wrong order and the wording is below I really don't get how to control the layouts of these things but here are some pics of our girls night out in park city :)



golfing fun in Mt Ogden.


Amber and Sydney's suprise dinner spa treatment for me. Aren't I a lucky stepmom :).

We've had lots of fun golfing at the local mt. ogden golf course here wich is a fun and beutifull course and also the day before yesterday Amber and her friend Sydney suprised me by making me a delecious dinner and then a crazy spa experience which wasn't quite the relaxing spa experience but it was fun. It was nice and their meal was actually very good! Pork chops and rice and pototoes and broccoli with cheese and ice cream for dessert Yumm!! Also last week-end Amanda, April, Stacy and I had a fun sleepover in Park city, riding that fun Alpine slide and coaster that Alisa found for my bachelorette party, eating nice meals, walking downtown, outlet shopping, and enjoying the nice hotel room we got by relaxing talking, eating all the great food we all brought, sitting in the huge jucuzi tub, doing facials and watching movies. It was a fun way to celebrate all our momentous 30ths! :).
This week-end for the 4th Thain and I are going for a pea run to get more peas from a friend of his familys and then going to Jackson hole for the fireworks and after going by Bear lake to get his bowl full of rasberries :). I hope I have enough time to prepare stuff I want for Hawaii but we've been have a lot of nice experiences. Today we just got back from the dentist I just needed a filling replaced and Amber needed some work and Thain needed a filling too. Sorry this is all messed up there's some following blogs on mexico and babysitting that were supposed to be first but for some reason I'm having all kinds of trouble so till I learn more this will give you an idea on what we've been doing anyhow :).
Love you all!

2 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Hey Jill! Those look like professional golfers to me! What do you do for fun in your life? Hope you're not all worn out by the time we get to Kauai!

Jill said...

Thanks mom for all your fun comments! I really enjoyed reading your first blog too :). Yeah I sure miss bieng able to ask Justin or Jeremy technical computer stuff, it takes me a lot longer trying to figure things out myself and I usually figure out the hard way I think. I was really tired after last week-end! But I'm looking forward to Hawaii a lot too, It will be fun to spend time with everyone, that's worth looking forward to as much as the Hawaii part :).