Sunday, July 27, 2008

A picture that tells a story.






I have so many that it's really hard to decide. Can I post a couple? Maybe I just will... , well I just did. When we reach our limit we'll have to start a new blog.
I am glad that Justin agrees the recovery is tough. We feel like we need time to recover. Somehow most people aren't sympathetic to our need to rest after our two week vacation in Kauai. :)
I love the theme idea Justin, keep it up.

I have posted some pictures on theblainefaminmantua.blogspot.com blog as well. It's sad that's over, but I guess there is a light at the end of the tunnel with everyone's great ideas for next year. Love you all, Jen

3 comments:

Justin said...

Haha, great pictures Jen! At first I was mildly bugged that you didn't really follow the theme of choosing just one, but then I looked at the pictures and realized that you were right, it would be impossible to pick just one of those! That is exciting that you got a shot of Deven and me jumping off the falls too as that will be an event I will always cherish!

I also enjoyed the post over at your competing site, the Blaine blog. I never figured my family would be this techie, but I am enjoying it!

Hope we have more participation as I really like seeing these, and love to see the thought process that goes into choosing a photo. Thanks!

Alisa said...

Jen stole my choice...I love the one of Mom and Dad dancing! Oh well...have to think of something else.

Susan Dunlap said...

Loved your pics, Jen! Jen and Alisa, lots of great memories from the luau dance picture for me - I hope to copy someone's! Jen, tell Ben Granddad "glued" my finger night before last 'cause I cut it on a knife reaching into the dishwasher and not paying attention! It's so fun seeing everyone's choices! Waiting for some from Jeremy and Kathryn (despite it being their anniversary weekend) and Cris and John (despite a chopped up home)!