Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New post editor

Now that we all have super powers in the dunlapdealings blog world, we can enable the new and improved post editor.  We might have been able to enable it before, but I am not sure.

More details about how to enable it and what is new in this version is located here.

And, since I am at work and don't have access to any pictures to post, here are a few pictures related to my work.

<-- An image to the left



An image to the right -->


An image in the center:


Hopefully this should make it easier for you to upload and insert pictures to the blog.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

I wonder if everyone has to enable that themselves? I enabled it for me before. It looks very cool, but you'll have to give us some tutorials! :)

Jeremy said...

Yeah, there are details on how to enable it.. I will edit the post to make this clearer, as everyone needs to enable it themselves. Thanks Jen.

Jill And Thain said...

Thanks Jer! Is that the uploading pics for dummies :). I do need that though thanks for the help!

Susan Dunlap said...

Ummm, I haven't taken the time to try this out yet, (I just came down to check my spelling of Pocatello) but I thank Jen and Jeremy for their input and know that whatever happens, soon you will all be here for hands on support! Love you all!

Justin said...

Sweet! The power I now wield is immense! Thanks Jen for giving us that power and Jeremy for showing us how to better wield it.

So, you "play" iWow all day Jeremy? How can that not be fun?

Jeremy said...

That is true Justin.. iWow is really fun, but not quite as fun as playing Ethical Leadership 100 times. Sigh...

Jill And Thain said...

the power you now Wield??? was that a typo or inside joke....I demand better gramatics man! :) j/k

Justin said...

huh? Me grammar is good.

From dictionary.com:

Wield -verb
1. to exercise (power, authority, influence, etc.), as in ruling or dominating.