Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CHRISTMAS CALANDER TIME

Just a reminder to everyone that I will need those christmas calander pages really soon! So get a going on them if you can...if you don't want to participate let me know soon too so I can do or reassign them. I still need to do mine too but it's getting close so I thought I better remind you all... I need to quit signing up for these things were I have to annoy you all....well I better get Rilan he's crying. I'll try to do a real post soon too. Love you all. Jill

5 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jill! We're sure looking forward to the next issue! Love you all!

Justin said...

Ah, yes. I have that as a sticky on my computer. I have weeded through some pictures, but need to get going on that! I will hopefully find some time tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder. :)

The Blaine gang said...

you have mine on that disk, right? Let me know if you need to come up here to work on it! Love, Jen

Jill And Thain said...

Yeah I do, Thanks Jen! I got Mom's pages today too and have one of mine pretty much done so yeah we have half the calander...It seems to be working pretty well on my computer even though it's a lot of space for it right now so I probably won't need to go up there but do you know how to delete the old month pics underneath? Thanks for doing that it helps a lot and your pages are great. I love them. Love moms too! Thanks for your comments too Mom and Justin...glad no complaints yet on the pesky reminder ;)>

Jill And Thain said...

i mean the title actual october november header areas the other main pics are easy to move and cut