Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Favorite Blaine Thanksgiving pictures


The feast...


This is the cutest one! What a good Grandpa!




Our Thanksgiving walk up the knoll while the Turkey baked.



Ben jumping off the knoll...



Does this picture make anyone besides me nervous? Thankfully, I wasn't there to witness this trip on the lake. Dads can be much more fun.
If you ever want to edit the blog background just click on the icon "cutest blog on the block" in the upper left hand corner. Go to free backgrounds. Click on blogspot backgrounds and there are many to choose from! Just follow the directions they give you.
Instead of wrapping your presents, I got creative with the blog pages. I added a post to www.blainefaminmantua.blogspot.com too if you want to see that one. See you all soon!









7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thank you Jen! Great pictures.

Justin said...

Cool changes to the background! Also, those are some great pictures. I don't think anyone but you (Jen) has access to the page layout and the options to change things like the background. I would love to have that power from time to time. We should look into it when we see you guys in a week!

Justin said...

Also, the ice picture definitely makes me nervous... but it also makes me want to go run and slide.

Susan Dunlap said...

Dad and I love your pictures also - seems like we were just there!
The background is so cool, but I can't get access to the icon to change it either!
Who joins Nate, Justin, and kids on the ice? and who's with Jen and me on the shore? or not looking?

The Blaine gang said...

Thanks Justin and Mom, I didn't know that! I went into settings and granted all of you admin powers, so use the force wisely... :) To see the cutest blog on the block backgrounds you have to click on their icon below the orange e on the top left corner. Then follow their directions. I can help. It's under the settings tab in the upper right hand corner. Love, Jen

The Blaine gang said...

Well, those were very confusing instructions. The settings tab is where you will go once you pick a background on cutest blog on the block, or other site of your choice....

Jill And Thain said...

great pics thanks Jen!