Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Thanksgiving week in Utah

'Twas cold so the hosting kids brought Kathryn and Jeremy some of Nate's slippers!

The Blaines and Andersons went tree hunting the weekend before we got there! Now Deven, Emily, and Ben are ready for Santa!
One of our hikes was to the top of the knoll part of the way around the reservoir.
Nate is taking a picture of Ben jumping off a rock. It reminds me of the pictures Justin and Jeremy took near the Skyway of them "jumping" into the canyon.
This is for Cris and John, who gave Rilan this adorable outfit!
Ahh, time for Nate to carve the turkey!
I had to include a photo of the delicious feast prepared for us!
Hopefully you can click on this to enlarge it so you might read what Emily wrote regarding her Thanksgiving to be.
i-phones were a big hit with everyone. Jen and Nate tried both Kathryn's and Jeremy's to decide which model they wanted Santa to bring them.
This was an event I wish I could share! My camera took a video of Thain talking to Rilan about his taking steps, which Rilan did in the next photo - his little legs pumped up and down repeatedly! It was sooo cute and is still on my camera if you'd like to view it when you are here! I need a talented son or daughter to show me how to post a video!!!!

Emily, Deven, and Benjamin painting their sun-catchers.
Rilan charming his Granddad!

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Love this post mom! Thanks for sharing with those of us that weren't able to be there. I should do a post on our thanksgiving!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Susan Dunlap said...

Please do, Alisa! I would love that!

The Blaine gang said...

So cute Mom! Thanks for putting the pictures up. We sure had fun with you!

Alisa said...

I started one, it's saved as a draft. I didn't have my camera at dinner so I'm waiting for someone to send me pictures =).

Justin said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry we missed it. I hope Emily enjoyed the games she got to play in the future! I bet she was thankful for it too. ;)