Sunday, July 12, 2009

More pictures from the vacation

I selected no layout on these pictures but I still can't move and arrange them so bleck I don't know how to layout this blog so forgive it's sloppyness, I just don't get how to do these and probably never will!. Thain got a lot of good pictures theres a ton more that would be fun to blog but I just picked an array of random ones to post and sent on a dvd of all the vacation pics we have Mom to you to use any or whatever ones for your scrapbook. I hope that works ok. Let me know if there's a problem or if anyone else wants pics. Looks like everyone had some good times. I wish I could've done more but I had a good time visiting too or just bieng around family was nice. These are all mostly pics Thain took though. Thanks again Mom and Dad for providing the great vacation!























































































































5 comments:

Justin said...

Those are great pictures Jill and Thain! That one of the kids on the ski-tube is great! They need to start up a 60's pop band... hey hey it's the... well... work on that.

Susan Dunlap said...

Ahh, Jill! ... and Thain, too! These pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for taking them and posting them! I can't wait to get the CD! I had some of mine printed at Costco, and yours are completely different ones. I am so glad to have some from the tube float, too! Brings back lots of good memories!

Susan Dunlap said...

Weird experience: Yours popped up, Justin, as I was previewing mine! Jeremy told me a short while ago that you had blogged, Jill, but his comment is missing!!!!

The Blaine gang said...

fun pictures Jill! The kids LOVED boating. Thanks to Thain for all the work he did to make that possible!

Jeremy said...

Those are awesome pictures. Thanks!