Friday, July 31, 2009

Friendly game of volley before fireworks
Cute girls

The house...


More cute girls



and more




The waiting is the hardest part





Cute couple






Buds...

Bri is off in Utah and we really miss her. Aiden askes several time a day where she is and then says , "I miss her." He only has me to talk to so it's going to be a long two weeks for both of us. Gretchen and gang went to the airport with us to see her off and it was really hard to watch her plane leave. YUCK! We went to the parking structure and then to the 6th floor and watched it taxi and go. She sounds like she is having a blast so far...Here are a few of the Utah pics. I didn't do a very good job of recording, but great memories...I do have a special request. I am trying to fill all of the frames I got for Christmas before I have Bunco here on the 19th. Nothing like a little incentive to get things done. If you would like to choose the picture of you that I display in the house, you need to send one to me, otherwise, I pick...I can print them here is you would just upload for me. Also Bri will be happy to know that the pool is up-it's a beast. We have a hose filling it since yesterday and it is only 2 feet deep after 26 hours. I'll get a pic of it once I can get the camera back from Aiden...He likes to look at pictures. Also for his birthday I am making him an ABC book. It will have pictures of him and things he likes or says. Like for W it will say, "What about me?" with a sad face picture since he says that when he's been left out. If you have any cute pictures of him or think of anything funny he said or did that I'm not thinking about since I get to see him all the time...let me know. I'll start it tonight at scrapbook camp with my mom. I will just need those soon so he gets something other than legos for his birthday. My other kids really liked their books, so I always look forward to doing this for their 4th birthdays. Thanks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just noticed that Colby is texting during the volleyball game!!! I should cancel that already.

Alisa said...

Haha! Great pics Cris.

Fun times had by all.

Justin said...

Great post! I will need to post the pictures I have set aside soon too.

Ha, nice catch on the volleyball game. It was a lot of fun to spend time with Colby's cell phone during the entire vacation.

I'll try to think of sayings for Aiden's scrap book, but so far am coming up empty.

Susan Dunlap said...

Great post, Cris! Fun to relive those pictures. Keep 'em coming! I will check pictures and things after I get home - hope it's not too late!

Jill And Thain said...

Great pictures Cris! Thanks for posting. I don't know of anything Aiden says but I think I would pick C for him because I think he's just so cute, everything he does is so cute little boyish sweet even his "mad punches" He just has this precious moments cuteness about him. I'll try and think of sayings he says but nothing is coming to me that way right now, what a neat idea though.