Monday, November 9, 2009

Wonders never cease! It works again!

I apologize, Justin, for jumping in so soon after your new blog. But posting it worked for me and I am afraid it might not next time I try! This is Zoe waiting for her treat for not begging a few weeks ago in Paradise! Her eyes tell their own story, however!
Brianna opening her birthday gifts from Justin and Alisa - I don't remember what was so funny. Alisa had run a half marathon in the women's event in SF that day. Go Alisa!
This photo is for Thain - with thanks as our grass is really lush and green and has no more brown spots!
Aiden decided that spiders for dinner (thanks, Jen!) might not be such a bad idea after all.
Aiden and Brianna rode the Plasmacar until one of the wheels self-destructed. Hope we can find new ones!
Just a picture to show Nate that he has competition in the cherry consumption department! Colby's JV football team, with lots of great playing by Colby, beat mighty Enterprise in their final game Friday night.

10 comments:

Alisa said...

Love the photos! Thanks Mom!

Justin said...

I think there should be a mariciano cherry eating contest!

Great pictures! I too have no idea what was so funny, but I would love to hear it again so I can liven up my day.

Thanks also for updating me about Colby's football team. I haven't heard my weekly updates since Colby lost his phone.

The Blaine gang said...

Colby lost his phone??? Whatever is he doing with his time now? :) I have never seen someone text so much!

Great post Mom! I love all the pictures. Those spiders look yummy!

Susan Dunlap said...

I love you all!
Actually, Colby did have Cris' something and was texting until the battery died!
A new tradition is born - a maraciano (that's not right either!) cherry eating contest this Christmas! We just need to: 1. decide WHEN, so no sickies over Christmas Day and 2. WHO (a list of committed participants) so we'll have enough cherries!

Jill And Thain said...

well I'm not sure Thain's much of a cherry eater so if we do have one and you need an Anderson representitive I guess it would have to be me as Rilan's too young too! However I would not stand a chance I think against Nate or even Colby probably! Thanks for sharing all the pictures Mom they are very fun to see. I loved opening it up and seeing Justin's new blog and then yours too!

Justin said...

I think I would have to step aside for the heavy weights of Colby and Nate too. Though something tells me there may be a surprise contender in the pool of nephew or nieces.

Susan Dunlap said...

Who????

Jill And Thain said...

zoe.....now she might stand a chance!

Justin said...

Ha! No, I was referring to maybe Ben, Emily, Brianna, or Deven. :) Zoey would get sick. Sure, one of the humans might get sick too, but then it wouldn't be my responsibility to take care of them. ;)

Susan Dunlap said...

OK! It's in your court: Jen, Nate, John, and Cris - aye or nay on the cherry eating contest this Christmas???? Hmm, do I even think you're going to recheck this site??? We shall see!