Saturday, June 6, 2009

Painting Rilan's room

Here are a few pics of the room Rilan's things will be in. I painted it a light yellow and I think the color turned out pretty good. The bassinett in there we'll have in our room for the first few months anyways and there's just his dresser and a nice rocking chair that Thain bought for me in there now with Heath's bed and some winnie the pooh poster things I made and other decorative things one hanging thing says love and one says laugh they are really cute and I found them a while ago at a dollar store. There's also a poster thing I made out of the poem I like and posted on my blog on one small son, and a cute frame we found in Southern Ca.. The first or last picture however these turn out is of Amber, Thain, and Joseph under our sun umbrella at Logan Idaho we went to swim and the weather turned to cold hail and rain, we still had a good time though. Hope everyone's great. I would love to see or hear some results from Justin and Alisa on their marathon. :). Hope it went well.



















4 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

I love that soft yellow color, Jill! Can't wait to meet and cuddle your little guy! Love you, Mom

The Blaine gang said...

I love that color too Jill! It looks really nice! I bet you are excited. We are excited to meet Rilan too. Love, Jen

Unknown said...

Yeah the rooms ready and I'm sure Jill is too....Just a bit longer and we can all hold him and not just Jill....

Alisa said...

It's very yellow, bright and cheery.