Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Clean house post..Oh and Mexican cruise

Most proud of this...The top of the dresser..Haven't seen it since December..
John's bed is made too....shocked I'm sure

watermelon was out and crock pot...just finished cooking dinner too...


Colby's room....wow!



Bri's butterfly room..




Just finished cleaning the sofa here....





Clean family room (ugly sofa! Big beastie!)






Start of a garden...







Back yard is coming along








It took me 17 years to get back...









ATV adventure




















Biggest flag ever!
































































6 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow...Colby's room was the shocker! I don't think my room was ever that clean as a 15 year old...sometimes it isn't even now.

The yard looks great, can't wait to see it sometime this summer.

Mexico looked like a fun time!

The Blaine gang said...

Wowzers! That all looks beautiful! So, did Colby help with his room? :)

Mexico looks like a great time!

Justin said...

Woo-hoo, congratulations on completing your assignment. You win... our adoration and appreciation!

I think we could use your cleaning and organizing skills up here for our move this weekend.

Mexico looks like fun!

Unknown said...

I'll be right there....where are you moving to? Has that been decided or is this an intermediate move? I'm so confused. Colby actually cleaned his room, then I went in and pulled all of the 'stuffed' out and then he cleaned some more....now his bathroom is another thing...gross!

Jill And Thain said...

That's funny about Colby...Your house looks really nice and beutifull though, the yard looks good too except some spots that might need rehiting...I'll have to ask thain about those he'll love to see those pics as he's been asking about your yard. It was fun to see some pics from the cruise too... did you all go on that one atv? :). I enjoy the atv's and motorcycles I can't do any of that anymore all I can do is wobble around the house and walk a little and try and get comfortable and look at myself puff up like a puffer fish ok enough about my venting this isn't my post :). Thanks for posting those Cris that was fun to see. You can come clean my house when your up too :) just teasing of course but now that we know how good you are..........

Susan Dunlap said...

Beautiful! The magazines will be wanting to take pictures! You're an inspiration for me to clean here! What a great beginning to your summer vacation - now have fun and enjoy it all!