Monday, October 27, 2008

John and Cris' new digs!


My plan is (was?!?!?) to blog John and Cris remodel pictures and the ones we took this last weekend with Alisa, Justin, and Zoey in Healdsburg and Cloverdale at their fun and successful half marathon weekend. However, I can't find the pictures I put in last night!!!! I will keep trying! In the meanwhile, I will blog these before they disappear. In doing so, I am following an assignment I got this morning from Jennifer. Above is their new laundry room, inside and between their kitchen and new family room! Below is Dad in their beautiful kitchen. Some of the doors are not yet on due to the fire!


This is looking at the kitchen slightly toward their dining room. Their builder's granddaughter is in the background (not Aiden with long hair!) Below their family room in the process of being tiled.


Above is their master bedroom - so wonderfully light and bright! The addition is painted to match the rest of the house perfectly and looks so like it belongs! They miss their wonderful grass but hope to get it eventually restored!

5 comments:

Justin said...

Looks great! I am looking forward to seeing it in person one of these days.

The Blaine gang said...

Thanks Mom, those are such great pictures! Love, Jen

Jill And Thain said...

that looks really nice, I'm really glad for them that they have a nice kitchen now and more room and some really nice additions. Thanks for posting those Mom.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks mom for your hard work, Love John
Thanks for putting the pics on...with teaching, remodel, football, soccer and dance...It's a challenge to get anything 'extra' done. I'll try and get to it...I've got some cute kid pics too...I'll try and add them soon. I also have a few calendar pages to do....love to all...Cris