Monday, May 18, 2009

overdue pics and news





























Here's some Pics from our Easter trip to Disneyland and Vegas and Venice Beach and some various other events here like an easter egg hunt I did for the kids after and a picture of the mothers day dinner that Amber and her friends did for me. I don't like too many pics of me recently as I'm huge but here's a few none the less. Saturday Amanda put together a wonderful baby shower for me and Jen did a few fun games and April helped and made a lot of delicious food, it was really a wonderful shower and I had a great time, unfortunatly I didn't take any pics even though I had my camera! Today I painted half of Rilan's room a light yellow it turned out pretty good a little darker then I thought but good and tommorow or by Wed I will hopefully finish the rest so when I have that all up this week I'll try and send some pics. We have a little bassinet for him for the first few months and we have Heath's bed still in the room till we'll put up the beutifull crib John and Cris loaned us so It won't be a tottally baby's room but it's been fun to decorate, Doctor said last visit that everything looked good so that's great and I can really feel him move now wich is fun, I feel heavy and weighed down and have some numbness (carpel tunnel) I guess but other then that I'm feeling and doing pretty good. Thain's been busy working hard finishing up all his jobs but it looks like he's over the hump and only has a few places left to grade and finish up and is looking forward to taking it easy for a little while. Well that's the latest news on us :). We're looking forward to seeing everyone next month! Yeay.

8 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

Cute pictures Jill! I can't wait to see the room pictures! That's a lot of work to paint! See you this weekend. Love, Jen

Susan Dunlap said...

Snazzy colored sunglasses! Looks like your trip was fun filled and enjoyed by all!

My generation just gazed at the camera when a picture was taken. This generation is great at posing!

Any special occasion in the first picture with the Blaines and eating ice cream? Yum!

Alisa said...

I agree with Jen, can't wait to see the room pictures. Painting is a lot of work.

Kathryn said...

You don't look huge - you look beautiful! Preparing for the new baby must be a lot of fun! We're looking forward to seeing you.

Mary Ann said...

I agree, you look BEAUTIFUL! I think pregnant ladies are the cutest. It was SO great to see you this weekend, and I too had lots of fun at the shower!

Amanda said...

Ok, so that last comment was actually from me, Amanda Bateman, not Mary Ann. Mary is here at my house this week, and so she must've still been logged on to blogger. I'm sure she'd think you look beautiful too though =).

Jill And Thain said...

Thanks for all the nice comments :). We did have a good time and The room painting turned out good but I'm still trying to figure out how to do the poster things so I haven't finished it but the painting turned out pretty good! :) That first picture was after Emily's dance recital she did really good in another dancing event that Thain and I went and watched, and I should include pics from that too that I have or send them on to Jen at least! Hope you had a great birthday Kathryn!! We sent on a little something that hopefully got there on time!

Susan Dunlap said...

Is Emily 8, or 16? Love you, Dad