Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vacation Photo Theme #2: Couple or Family Picture

For those still playing along at home: here is the second installment of the Vacation Photo Theme series that is sweeping the internets.

My take on the theme, the best picture you took that captures a couple or group of family members that best captures Kauai and Hawaii.

And for my entry into this theme:

I had better pictures of Kauai and I had better pictures of couples (not better couples in pictures), but I felt this picture best captured a couple and Kauai itself.

3 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Yea! I've been waiting for another theme!! I actually put together a blog this morning of some of my favorite pictures but wanted to edit it. Since I didn't have time (I was hungry and decided to have breakfast first) I pressed 'save'! I have not been able to find it ever since!

Alisa said...

I love this pic!

Susan Dunlap said...

Me too!