Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Frusterations and randomness and cutest puppy submission.





Hmm.....well these pictures were supposed to be after my blog....I really need help learning to edit these I'm at a loss. Anyhow though here are some pictures of my submission for the cutest dog ever and of us exploring a cave where we even had a real bat fly around and scare Amber and I to death :). Yesterday I had written and saved the following.........
Ok. I just wanted to say that today I have a great dislike of the technological advancements of our day such as evil computers and kodak easy share programs... I've been going through all our pictures from this year and I was going through the month of March around easter, it had the pics from Ambers birthday, my hike to feather falls with Sarah, Easter at home and Vegas with Renell...I had selected all my favorites from 433 to about 130 really cute special ones, and put them in my album of favorites for the year, then I decided to be all organized and delete that album because I had my favorites in the new album but in so doing it deleted all the pictures from that group in all my albums and now I can't retrieve them for all I've tried for hours and I am so frusterated, why is it that about 1/4 of the time I end up making more work for myself or problems then when I had started, it's as if, If I stayed in bed all day watching movies and eating bon bons I'd be way better off then trying to accomplish anything. Yesterday too I was being good and cleaning the house and I sucked up some of Thain's headphones in the vacuum and now the vacuum won't work properly either and the nice headphones are shot to pieces. ACk. Ok enough venting. (I'm sure Mom and her laundry room soap incident can relate though.).. Here are some pictures.............oh by the way........why are the only people writing consistently in this blog me and Justin and Alisa...........note to all others GET BUSY BLOGGING!! I want to know what's going on in your lives :). K. I miss and love you all.
When I was going to add pictures....I miraculously found the album in my computer under kodak pictures, I don' t know how that happened but I'm so thankful, I took hours last night retracting them one by one (the 433) because I knew no other good way and didn't want to take any chances of loosing them again :). Enough of Jill's ramblings for the day, oh by the way..who gets to judge this cute puppy contest ;).......I was over at Jen and Nate's today and asked Ben and Deven the loaded question of what puppy was the cutest as I hear Zoe was a big hit with them too and Ben answered very well that they both were :). bad me for even asking. Oh by the way is Zoe going crazy in chewing mode because Spunks sure is....I've decided he's going through both toddler and teenage stages as dogs are about fully grown in a year, he sure is sweet and cute though I took him to a lake beach here and he was so cute playing in the sand and water and trying to chase birds. We also went on a really long walk and he loved visiting and playing with Jen, Ben and Deven and licking anything good he could find from their floor today :).
Wow, well there's enough thougts from me to last a year......till next time then :).

5 comments:

Jill And Thain said...

Umm yes I'm commenting on my own blog as who can hear enough from me j/k I sure have. anyhow I refered to it as cutest puppy contest but I meant dog sorry :). Oops....as many of the dogs in the family are no longer puppies and all probably pretty cute.

Jill And Thain said...

YES another comment from me as I don't know how to EDIT....anyhow I wanted to say the lizard is trying out for this contest too. :)

Justin said...

I was going to say that the lizard couldn't compete as it was too scaly... But it is a cute lizard.

Glad your picture story had a happy ending Jill. Spunks sure is a cutie too. And he knows how to play basketball!

I agree about the other Dunlaps/Blaines needing to step it up on the blog posts. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts, and I get sad when I check this multiple times a day and see nothing new!

Yes, Zoey will chew anything she can get her mouth on, but is generally good about letting us redirect her to toys that she is allowed to chew on. She had a very rough night last night where she was throwing up and had diarrhea, but is doing much better today thankfully!

Susan Dunlap said...

You both definitely have cute dogs! I don't know if I can get any of ours out of the archives somewhere, but I will try! Thanks to you both (3, Alisa too!) for your contributions, as like Justin, I check this blog multiple times a day and am sad when there is nothing new - even comments!

The Blaine gang said...

Here's a new comment... :) With PTA, school, and everyone in the family going through a nasty stomach bug (aka Throwing up all night long) I can't remember my own name let alone how to blog... :) Maybe soon I'll add one. Yes, both the puppys are equally adorable.