Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite and Cutest grandkids ever!


Pictures of our puppies and dogs are not even on this computer! So.......for those not having canine photos, I'm choosing an alternate blog for favorite grandkid photos! Our eldest and already over a year into the teen years is Colby, enjoying earning bribe money from one of his uncles.

It makes me giggle just to look at him!!!!!!!








This one shows the next five, Aiden, Deven, Brianna, Emily, and Benjamin, enjoying hor d'ouvres as they wait for their supper!


I just have to add this one of the TV reception 'deprived' children from Utah enjoying the Nickolodean channel!
Jill, I can't figure out how to edit these either! I tried to add one more of our "baby grandchild's" 3rd birthday I can't find it! Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks Mom those were fun to see :). However if you bring grandkids into the contest then how can our doggies have a chance at winning this contest ;). Just teasing of course :)>.

Justin said...

Such great expressions from everyone! That first one had me laughing hear at work thinking about Colby getting a rancid one in amongst the 5-6 he drank. And for the record, I have stopped bribing them due to parental displeasure. :) I think it may have been a different uncle that was bribing Colby this time.

Justin said...

Uh... "here at work"... Shows how much brain power I have at work.