Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's new with us

So, nothing too exciting happening with us, but here are a couple of pictures of what is new.  I also changed the background, as sadly, Christmas is over.

First, here is a picture of the new la-z-boy chair that Kathryn bought me for my Christmas present.  It is very comfy!



Second, here is a picture of our new back yard.  We decided to plant some photinias along the back fence to hopefully provide a privacy screen to block out the only thing I don't like about our house. :)  We decided to get the 15 gallon bucket size plants to hopefully speed up the process.

7 comments:

Alisa said...

That chair looks nice and comfy! I want to plant something =).

The Blaine gang said...

Wow, nice post Jeremy. It looks like summer there.

I finished all the levels of farm frenzy with silver or gold on all of them. Boo hoo. Can you recommend another game? :)

Susan Dunlap said...

Loved your post and pictures, Jeremy! Your chair looks beautiful and very comfortable, too! Does Kathryn get your other one?
Your new plants are very attractive along your back fence; that's a very pretty picture! Hope they grow fast for you! I enjoyed reading about them in your link - having berries for birds and thorns to discourage visitors makes them even more attractive!

Kathryn said...

Jen...I completely understand. I actually went back and tried to turn by silvers into golds. I am a dork! :)

I would recommend Ranch Rush. It is really fun! :)

Justin said...

Keep us updated on the growth of the barrier. Cool lazy boy too!

Justin said...

Oh, cool background too!

Jill And Thain said...

I heard lazy boy sold out here and went to mexico! Nice chair and home pics! The fence looks great with the plants too! :). Great to see a post from you.