Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Memories 2009

Christmas always comes and goes so quickly, too quickly! I'm already looking forward to next year. Here are a few fun pictures from our Christmas in Paradise and a couple I took this past week back in Portland.

Jill, you'd already turned around at this point wish I had thought to get one with you running too! We will get some good pictures in March. (Anyone who wants to run either the 5k or 1/2 marathon in Bidwell Park in March let me know and I can send you the information on signing up. Justin and I will be running the 1/2, most likely, and Jill will be running the 5k.)
Justin and I running with Sarah (and Jill) in Bidwell.
A toast to yummy mochas!
Pile-o-presents!
Opening time...
This one is cute with Zoey trying to sneak her way into something!
California sunshine on the tree!

The drive home was uneventful and the weather actually wasn't bad over the passes either. A few days later however...
Portland got a mini snow storm! It only snowed for a few hours but it was pretty heavy at times and made the roads a royal mess. Both Justin and I were at home. We both caught a bit of a bug so I decided to work from home, good thing I did it took some people hours to get home.

This last one is for the Blaine's. Your puzzle was a hit. I haven't touched it and Justin has already made so much progress.

Happy New Year to everyone. Here's to a great 2010!

6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Great pictures, thank you for posting them. It was fun to see pictures from the times where we were not there, which were most of them. :(

Jill said...

Thanks Alisa!! So Fun to see some christmas memories and Portland happenings! I'm still hoping/sortof planning March 6th but I hope to come when Mom's there too as she will be in Utah to help Jen end of Feb early March with the baby and I was hoping she'd watch Rilan while I ran and visit with her too,but I might be able to use the stroller too??....and if she'll be back then or soon after I deffinetly want to not post pone it but would another race maybe work too if not????

Susan Dunlap said...

What a great welcome home! Dad and I returned from Reno a short while ago and I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to see your pictures and read all the comments! I miss you all and am already looking forward to next Christmas as well!

Alisa said...

Next year Jeremy! We'll have a BIG salmon waiting for you =). JK

Jill, let us know about the race. I think we're still going to do it even if you're not there =(. It'd be more fun if you were. Maybe Sarah's husband can watch Rilan too =).

Mom, we miss you too!!

The Blaine gang said...

Fun post Alisa, thanks! Justin sure is fast on that puzzle of a utopia home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.