Monday, October 5, 2009

Christmas Calander Months

I haven't heard from anyone requesting months so I just assigned them random style :). I hope that's ok. Sorry this is coming a little late to you too.....if you could have them to me by first of December/end of November sortof thing that would be great...but I really do need them by then because I haven't done this before and want time to make sure I can do this well. Thanks. I love our yearly calanders. No real theme, do what you want featuring your own family with the idea of highlights of our 2009 year bieng the main theme for at least one month maybe but yeah do what you want.
Jan.- Jill and Thain
Feb.- Justin and Alisa
Mar- Jeremy and Kathryn
Apr- Mom and Dad
May- John and Cris
June- Jen and Nate
July- Jill and Thain
Aug- Justin and Alisa
Sept.- Jeremy and Kathryn
Oct.- Mom and Dad
Nov.- John and Cris
Dec.- Jen and Nate

3 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

Sounds good, thanks Jill!

Susan Dunlap said...

Thanks Jill, for undertaking this large task at a very busy time for you! I will get working on it soon!

This is the "bestest" Christmas gift every year - one that we thoroughly enjoy all year long!

We appreciate the thought and effort each of you contributes each and every year in making it so special!

Justin said...

Ah, those are two of my twelve favorite months! Thanks for posting that Jill. Now to find the time to make those pages.