Saturday, October 31, 2009

Andersons October Recap



Happy Halloween to all. I decided to maybe try and post once a month at least so here is

all of our late September/October happenings.....(sorry again for the misorder and sloppy formating I just cant figure it out, I tried to move pics after and it started to but shut off my computer twice in a row so instead of risk it I'm just going to leave it be... sloppy as it maybe.)



visiting California for Dad's b.day. We had a great visit with all.











Visiting Jeremy and Kathryns and going for a walk with them......Rilan's first football game....watching Colby play.















Our Road trip, Rilan's first beach experience on the coast of Washington





Heath's mega birthday slumber party ack!







my b.day Jen made a great dinner and dessert for me...the cake had all 31 candles, thank goodness their house didn't burn down







recognize huntsville lake with pretty autumn colors?













my b.day gift set up on our porch...a comfy hammock............if it would only get warmer again!









taking a family walk up in Huntsville
















Rilan using his bouncer not quite sure what to do with it yet......














our solution to the cutest bedhog ever. love the crib john and cris!















the cutest bedhog ever..













my big assembly project........office furniture














more unassembled wood in the office
















weeks later!













our road trip a beautifull view through mid Washington on 90....icy but beutiful..pictures don't do the things we saw justice














Beautifull Oregon Mulnomah falls about an hour east of Justin and Alisa







































in the mining museum in Butte Montana, an old mine structure very interesting and cool.










a luminous storm coming in the same day we walked up there with Amber and Heath










The town of Butte Montana















on a walk with Justin just above his place!
















In front of their appartment...we had a great visit loved the resteraunt too they took us too very fun original great food!









Alisa holding a crying baby....looks ready to cry herself ;)...she really did great holding him though for a big while before and he was already grumpy!










A aircraft carrier in Bremonton Wa...we got to tour one as our niece Sarah's husband is in the Navy. very intersting.




7 comments:

Susan Dunlap said...

Oh My gosh! What a thrill to find your blog, discover Jen has one also, and see all your pictures! Dad's comment is "Great pictures" to both and that your office furniture really looks nice, Jill, and the spider hot dogs look delicious, Jen! We absolutely loved seeing your pictures and your families and activities and even some of the rest of our family!
Come on, you men and beloveds! Dad and I want to see yours too! We miss all of you. You all look great in the pictures (sure brightened my day!) - Alisa, I hope you got to see Rilan's huge smile and laugh as well as the grumps!
The fall colors were gorgeous in both!

Jeremy said...

Thank you Jill for all the pictures! I enjoyed looking through them this morning. We are looking forward to seeing you guys later this month.

Alisa said...

Wow, you guys were quite the travelers!

Oh man, that picture of me is hilarious! He just looked so sad it was hard not to look sad back.

He is a cutey though!

*Sarah* said...

Jill,
I loved looking at your pictures. It is so fun seeing little Rilan in photographs. He's going on lots of adventures and that's really exciting to see! :)
Love you!!

The Blaine gang said...

fun pictures Jill! Rilan isn't too impressed with the football game! :) I am sure impressed with the desk assembly! Way to go!

Justin said...

Wahhh? I didn't post a comment on here? I thought for sure I did before.

Great shots of Multnomah falls Jill! It was great seeing you three and sharing the restaurant with you!

Justin said...

Oh also, Heath's birthday picture makes me think of Lord of the Flies . :) Hope the crew was better behaved than those guys!