Monday, August 24, 2009

Mom's Sampler

Another totally out of place picture! This one belongs with Aiden's birthday pictures. I wanted to get one of John barbecuing the yummy hamburgers and hot dogs (even spicy ones!) but it didn't turn out. This shows their new pool where many had fun and cooled off swimming and playing volleyball.
Remember this gal at the Chateau at Pineview reservoir?
(I can't get this picture of the girls to move down after the picture of us in the hotel room. HELP!!!!! )
Well look what she got!!
Rilan is so cute (it was very difficult to choose just one photo) and I loved sharing his first days home with Jill and Thain!
Jen picked me up to go with Deven, Emily, and Ben to get Brianna at the SLC airport. It took an hour after she landed to actually get her with us and away from Delta custody!
Emily, Brianna, and I after arrival and happy to find great quarters in our hotel room at Park City. We had a fantastic time experiencing walking high ropes, touring Olympic Village, riding in a hot air balloon, hiking up to Timpanogos caves, speeding down water slides, riding the Heber steam engine train, rafting down the Provo River, etc. I hope to blog some pictures not yet seen by most of you if I can get them. This is where the picture of Brianna and Emily in front of the train should be!!

Dad at Aiden's fun 4th birthday party.



Aiden showing off the treasured book Cris made just for him. He's chewing on some candy he got from the neat car pinata the kids hit open.
Cris, Aiden and Bri with cupcakes at our house on his real birthday.
Justin and Colby finishing dessert as the sun sets.
I decided to get a treadmill for those days I can't make myself go out side (too hot, too cold, too wet, etc.) Dad and Justin finished assembling it and Justin found it suitable for one of his workouts.
After our Saturday morning visit to Home Depot, we loaded up the sand and bricks Jeremy bought for a path going from their soon to be built deck off their bedroom to their new hot tub.
The guys used the pick in the rock hard dirt, and we all used the shovels to move dirt out of the soon to be path.
This is a possible configuration of the bricks for the path. We hope to finish it in a couple of weeks. In the afternoon Jeremy and Kathryn took us wine tasting and out to dinner!

4 comments:

Justin said...

I enjoyed seeing some of the times I couldn't make it to, and being reminded of the events I was able to attend! I had such fun visiting everyone the last couple of weeks. Looking forward to the next visit, to finally finish up that path!

Alisa said...

Looks like lots of fun!

I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of everything. Also, pretty excited to try out the treadmill at Xmas =).

The Blaine gang said...

Love the pictures Mom! So fun to see so much of everything. I don't know how to move a picture once it's in there besides click on it and see if it will move while dragging the mouse (and holding down the "click"). That's my best guess. Aiden's book does look precious!!!

Jeremy said...

Thank you for posting those pictures Mom! I don't like getting pictures taken, but I like seeing them. It looks like you had fun out in Utah! We really enjoyed having you guys down, and we are looking forward to you coming back down to help us finish. :)