Monday, August 31, 2009

Anderson's Pictures and more Pictures






























































































Here's some pics of the latest on our trip to yellowstone, some time with Jen and Nate when they were gracious enough to let me stay there as Thain was moving our house onto a foundation he's been building, our progress with the house and some nature pictures from around the house and little Rilan. It really is nice to be out on our own and once you look past the buildings or some storage stuff around it really is a great view from many directions. I really like the freedom of not having really close neighbors too though where we were we really had some of the best sweetest neighbors you could ask for and a few nosy ones too but anyhow I like it here and it really is going to be a lot of space and some fun aspects to our house too. I would try and make comments with each picture but Justin and Jeremy have not taught me how to build pretty blogs yet so maybe someday :). Well that's the latest update on the anderson's at Mom's request. Hope everyone is doing great. I miss and love you all. Can't wait to visit Paradise at the end of September and visit more family and friends!











13 comments:

Jeremy said...

Thank you for sharing those pictures Jill! Rilan looks very cute! And your house looks great!

Unknown said...

wow what a palace once your'e done! YOu will love the space, I know we do....Hard to believe it was only a year ago we added on. Rilan is adorable and I'm looking foreard to meeting him!

Susan Dunlap said...

Oh my goodness! Rilan has grown up so much while I wasn't looking! He's adorable and looks such a blend of both of you!
Your "new" home is a mansion! It looks great! Your views and flowers are beautiful. It is all so exciting!
We can't wait to see all of you!

The Blaine gang said...

Cute pictures of Rilan and you guys! We just went to Yellowstone too, and loved it. The house looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

Alisa said...

Cute photos of the little guy.

Your house is going to be amazing.

Susan Dunlap said...

I just love opening our blog and seeing Rilan's smile! It makes me smile every time!

Jeremy said...

Nobody else better post anything then! :)

Susan Dunlap said...

Sorry, but wrong, Jeremy! I can always scroll down to it! It is just such a thrill to find a new blog or new comments!

Unknown said...

I'm with Mom though!!! It makes me smile! Coly is back to JV and had a great game...Jill-come see me before he is eating solid food...

Jill And Thain said...

yeah he makes me smile too and we are coming up in a few weeks..probably driving up the 25th but seriously someone elses turn to post i check this almost daily and i love seeing new ones i havent heard much from jen and nate on here lately though i live close im sure we'd all love to see pics here news anyhow....:)

Susan Dunlap said...

Happy Anniversary to you, Jill and Thain! We hope you both enjoy your special day!

Justin said...

Great pictures Jill! Thanks for keeping us posted.

I would be happy to show you how to move the pictures around, but it would be an act in futility to do it via email or phone. So... Hopefully we can do that when you are in the neighborhood.

Jill And Thain said...

Thanks Justin :). I'll hold you to it does that mean the Oregon neighborhood :). I'd love to come up to Oregon sometime and see your surroundings too that is on the someday list for sure, we do want to do that, but hope you can make it out when I'm out sometime earlier too or there's always Christmas :). Thanks Mom for the Happy Anniversary wish, it was a nice evening for sure. Love you all.