Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our fun times in Mantua and Reno!

Emily dressed for her ballet lesson. Dad took care of the boys while we went to Brigham City. The class practiced for their recital, and she did so well!
Assembling birthday gifts is a family affair! Deven got his birthday gift a little early as we didn't want to have to mail it.
What can I say to these next 2 pictures? The kids really did get to ride also!

Jen's window sill seedlings - and they tell her not to plant until the end of May due to frost!!!! She'll be picking peas before then! She planted melons, tomatoes, squash, potatoes, beans, corn, etc.
Jill practicing to be a Mommy? She'd made some yummy zucchini bread and muffins which we all scarfed down!
Dad and the boys had several exciting animal domino games, as well as war with Ben! I'm counting on Jen to blog some of their pictures and experiences in Mexico. Dad and I left these games after much fun with the Blaine Gang and Jill and Thain for Reno. It was a lucky trip! Dad won $4000. on a penny machine the first night and $1500. on another penny machine the last day. Mom went car shopping!
My new wheels - as of yesterday! I need some feedback! Shall I name her Merzie or Sadie? The dealer needed to move merchandise; it was the end of the month, and he knocked off $12,000! I looked at Lexus, Acura, BMW, Corvettes - but this one captured my fancy!

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

bling bling! Congratulations again on your new beautiful car! Thank you for posting the pictures. Can't wait to see it in person.

Jeremy said...

Oh, and I like Sadie.. Or you could call it E3PO (E350 + C3PO(from starwars))

:)

Justin said...

Ooooooo, a Mercedes-Benz. Nice!

I will look forward to getting to drive it... err... see it.

I don't know whether or not to be jealous of Jen's plantings or just glad that I don't have to water them all!

Looks like you guys had fun in Utah! I will hopefully call sometime this weekend to get to hear more about it.

Unknown said...

I asked John fro the other room if you got the Acura or the Lexus when he told me you got a new car...He told me to come look for myself!!!! Is it an all wheel drive like you were looking for??? Or will it be tucked nice and safe in the garage during storms? Can't wait to see you guys...Sounds like a sucessful trip. Are you too tired to take our kids now? You have a little over a month to recoup, but...

Jill And Thain said...

Fun pictures thanks Mom. Wow so you actually got a new car! Congrats, it looks like a fun one. Thain and I sure enjoyed having you and Dad close and getting lots of visiting time in with you both!! Hope your enjoying driving your new car, now you'll have to drive out to Utah more! :)

Alisa said...

What a beauty! I like Sadie, then it can be, cover your eyes kids, Sexy Sadie like the Beatles song.

Great pics! Looks like you had a great time.

The Blaine gang said...

yeah, I guess the bling bling machines paid you back some. I love the looks of the new car! I can't wait to drive, I mean see it too! :) Justin you can have some of my plants. Should I send them out UPS or USPS? Love you guys! Jen