Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anderson's latests..


WEll it has been a while so I thought I would post something though I have nothing too new or exciting to post. :). I'm still no better at these blog formatings then before. I need Justin or Jeremy to give me some lessons :). there's a picture of Amber, Heath and their friends doing a valentines scavenger hunt I put on for them Wednesday and then some pictures from Mexico of Thain and I. We didn't take too many and I didn't like most of the ones we have of me but it was a nice trip we went snorkeling here at this spot the pictures are taken, and we also 4 wheeled here and a bunch of places which was pretty fun. The last 3 pictures are of me, Jen and her good friend Heidi, tubing down their tube hill after we cross country skiid last week. It was fun and I thought the pictures funny..........what the grownups do when the kids are at school :)..........much probably what kids think they might do but usually don't :).
All is really good here for the Anderson's, we are bieng really lazy mostly. Last monday we had a drs appointment the 16 week one and everything looked normal and good so that's good....the baby was moving around a lot and moving it's arms a bit. We get to find out March 4th if it's a boy or girl and have the big ultrasound where they check everything closely. The pregnancy is going good too, still some bleck moments and days and I get fatter and fatter and miss bieng able to do more adventurous things but am very happy to have this experience of bieng pregnant and look forward to meeting our little one down the road :). Well that's all that's new or not new here....just wanted to check in as it's been a while. Hope everyone is doing great and Get Posting more :). Love ya all!



















4 comments:

The Blaine gang said...

Fun pictures Jill! How did the beans turn out? Love, Jen

Susan Dunlap said...

Thank you Jill! Great to see your pictures and learn more about your trip! Are you mature sledders on the hill in front of the Blaine's home? Sure looks like fun! John just called to let me know you'd posted! Someday when he learns how to get through the password hurdle we should be hearing more from him too!

Justin said...

Looks like fun! The angle of those tubing pictures make it look like it is a steep drop off!

Alisa said...

Fun times!